Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
Equiteq, the leading M&A advisory firm for companies in the knowledge economy, is pleased to announce that it has opened its sixth office located in Boston, Massachusetts.
Equiteq Boston will be led by Greg Fincke, Managing Director, who has recently relocated from Equiteq’s New York office. The opening of the Boston office is an important milestone signifying a continued effort to execute the strategy of deeper and closer engagement with buyers, private equity firms and entrepreneurs in the knowledge economy.
Equiteq's Boston office will be its second location in North America, after New York, and its sixth globally, joining London, Paris, Singapore and Sydney.
Greg Fincke commented, “Today is a very exciting day for me professionally and personally and in support of Equiteq’s continued rapid growth. I am excited to embrace the challenge of expanding into a new territory and look forward to developing Equiteq’s presence in the Boston area.”
David Jorgenson, CEO of Equiteq commented, “North America is a key market for Equiteq, and the opening of our Boston office increases our presence on the ground to better serve our clients.”
Equiteq’s Boston office is located at 1 International Place, Boston, MA.
About Equiteq (www.equiteq.com)
Equiteq is the knowledge economy M&A specialist, advising owners of consulting businesses around the world from offices in London, Paris, New York, Boston, Singapore and Sydney. Equiteq helps owners achieve optimal value and exit objectives through accelerating equity growth and ultimately realising that value in a trade or private equity sale.