Next year is shaping up to be a very strong year for M&A activity in the Knowledge Economy. In order to assist your preparation for 2021, take a look at our M&A Preview, in which we discuss the following eight key trends:
- The adoption of digital is accelerating
- Emerging technologies are being commercialised rapidly
- There is a convergence across the sector and delivery models are blending
- Private equity participation in the knowledge economy is increasing
- Next-generation technology platforms are emerging
- Vertical software solutions are playing an increasing role
- Buyers are returning to nearshore locations for access to new skills
- Shareholders are aligning expectations and addressing structural risks
The M&A Advisor has announced the finalists of the 22nd Annual M&A Awards.
Equiteq has been named a finalist in six categories:
Solvera Solutions on its sale to Accenture:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEAL OF THE YEAR (OVER $100MM)
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES DEAL OF THE YEAR (OVER $100MM)
- CORPORATE/STRATEGIC DEAL OF THE YEAR (BETWEEN $100MM - $250MM)
Recapitalization of Cleartelligence by Align Capital Partners:
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY DEAL OF THE YEAR (BETWEEN $10MM - $50MM)
- PRIVATE EQUITY DEAL OF THE YEAR (BETWEEN $25MM - $50MM)
Investment into Allata by CIVC:
- PRIVATE EQUITY DEAL OF THE YEAR (BETWEEN $100MM - $250MM)
“For nearly 25 years, The M&A Advisor has been honoring the leading M&A transactions, companies, and dealmakers. Equiteq was chosen from hundreds of participating companies to become an awards finalist. It gives us great pleasure to recognize Equiteq as finalists for mergers and acquisitions firms and professionals,” said Roger Aguinaldo, Founder and CEO of The M&A Advisor. “Equiteq represents the best of the M&A industry in 2022-23 and earned these finalist honors by standing out in a group of very impressive candidates.”
The awards will be presented, and winners revealed at a Black-Tie Awards Gala during the 2023 Future of Dealmaking Summit on November 14-15, 2023, in New York City.
THE M&A ADVISOR
Now in its 25th year, The M&A Advisor was founded to offer insights and intelligence on mergers and acquisitions, establishing the industry’s leading media outlet in 1998. Today, the firm is recognized as the world’s premier leadership organization for mergers & acquisitions, restructuring, and corporate finance professionals, delivering a range of integrated services, including the most active online community of M&A professionals called M&A Connects. https://maadvisor.com/.
Media Contact: Roger Aguinaldo, Founder and CEO, The M&A Advisor, email@example.com
Equiteq is a leading global boutique investment bank providing M&A advisory services for high-growth technology and consulting services firms from its offices in London, Paris, New York, Boston, Singapore, and Sydney. Equiteq has over 15 years of exclusively advising Knowledge Economy businesses on growth, exit, and investment strategies. Their dedicated global team has the domain expertise and transactional experience to achieve transformational outcomes for their global client base.
For media enquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.