Jason is a senior member of Equiteq's Strategic Advisory group based in the US. He works with shareholders to accelerate revenues, profits and equity value, in order for their valuation targets to be reached in months or years.
Value to clients
Jason conducts equity growth and exit strategy planning workshops, building route-maps to achieve sustained growth and above average valuations by the time their firms are ready for a liquidity event. Beyond the planning stage, he supports client management teams in executing change to build momentum towards reaching shareholder objectives.
- Significant experience “in the trenches” building profitable, high-performing consulting practices
- Change agent adept at bringing together sales and delivery teams to define actionable plans that drive revenue growth on a unified front
- Detailed knowledge of operational best practice in consulting firms
- Expert in packaging and leveraging consulting methods into repeatable IP
Jason began his career selling and delivering technology services in the late 1990’s, which provided him with valuable experience in client service and project management.
Upon joining the Capgemini group, Jason became a founding member of their Microsoft consulting practice. He built an award-winning practice by executing a focused go-to-market strategy that aligned emerging trends with scalable IP and exceptional quality standards.
Building on that success, he took on a number of leadership roles in the organization including National Practice Director in which he supported 22 cities on sales, delivery and practice alignment to exceed growth objectives.
Other things about Jason
- BS Management from Boston University
- Avid reader of books on business, creativity and social sciences
- Never lets his Moleskine notebook out of his sight
- Enjoys skiing, kayaking and watching football