Pierre leads Equiteq’s business in Australia-New Zealand. He has 20 years of experience with a General Management & Financial background, both in Corporate Finance and Wealth Management. He relocated from France to Australia in 2015.
Value to clients
Pierre has been advising entrepreneurs for the last 20 years, on their corporate and personal affairs. Pierre works on numerous M&A deals (sell and buy side, IPO, mergers) and has had a diversity of experience in growing contexts: Operational manager, M&A advisor, consultant and trusted private banker, in small and large organizations.
Pierre started his career in Australia as a financial controller, then worked for French billionaire François Pinault on M&A deals and took operational responsibilities and director positions within the Artemis group. He created his M&A small cap boutique (BC&D) and delivered from origination to execution corporate advisory services in Europe, on sectors such as B2B services, real estate, media & luxury goods. During the last 8 years, he had been advising entrepreneurs on their personal wealth management when finalizing transition events on their business, for a Belgium Family Office and most recently for JP Morgan as a senior private banker, head of the HNW segment for France.
Other things about Pierre
- Graduated from French Business School of Troyes
- Holds a postgraduate degree in Corporate Finance from Normandy University
- Became a Financial Analyst SFAF (European CFA)
- Holds an executive MBA in Private Wealth Management from ESCP (Ecole Superieure de Commerce de Paris)
- Graduated from the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD)
- Enjoys outdoor sports including running, sailing and golf
- Married with two children